Anxiety Disorders in Children and
Adolescents: Recognizing and Treating the
Presenter: Paul Foxman, Ph.D.
Founder and Director of the Center for Anxiety Disorders in Burlington, Vermont; Author of "The Worried Child".
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Use the “Three Ingredients” blueprint to explain how, why and when anxiety develops in children
- Specify the role of family, schools, media, and global events in contributing to anxiety in children
- Diagnose seven key anxiety disorders in children
- Teach anxiety management skills to children and adolescents
- Implement therapy approaches for specific child/adolescent anxiety disorders
- Make recommendations to parents and schools to help reduce anxiety in children
6817 Dogwood Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
phone: (443) 380-2298
Driving Directions to West »
Online Registration Opens July, 2014
Online Registration will close on October 10, 2014
USPS Registration must be postmarked by October 8, 2014. Download brochure and paper registration here.
Requests for refunds must be submitted, in writing, no later than October 10, 2014
Requests for interpreters must be received no later than September 15, 2014.
Requests for a Kosher meal must be received no later than October 3, 2014.
Attention Conference Attendees
The Best Western near Martin's Crosswinds has offered a special MSPA Rate of $75 per night for a limited number of rooms. For more details, please contact Amy Jagoda at email@example.com